Friday, May 01, 2009

Phew!

Okay. So back to regular old "World of Bil-Wau"-ing. Don't worry though. There will be poems from time to time, but not every day. Or not 7 poems per week (I typically don't blog on the weekends, so had been posting multiple poems during the week to make quota) in any event.

The funny thing is, having posted ONLY poetry, or at least MOSTLY poetry for the last month, I would have thought I'd have all sorts of observations to share and that there would be no shortage of material for the blog, but find that, left without the structure of the NaPoWriMo, I'm flapping in the breeze a bit. Maybe this explains why so much of my poetry is in form.

Penultimatina asked that I compose an essay on poetic form and I will work on that over the weekend and will post it in sections throughout next week. Stay tuned.

That's all for now, folks. I'm going to go curl up and take a nap.

Heck, I just might take two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home